此博客中的热门博文
Self introduction and my hobbies
Hajime mashite! Yeung desu. Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I love playing cello in my spare time since I think it is relaxing. I enjoy the playing musical instrument with different people as well thus I joined orchestra and string ensumble in my home city in the bygone days. It sounds fun to me. Also, I love eating in my spare time, as it can release my stress in a proper way. However, maybe life is sometimes tiring, I am not sure why I can fall asleep so quicky (maybe in 3 seconds), I always sleep in a meal and my friends often take ugly photos of me. Is that a weird hobby? XD
A typical Day
I am going to share my typical day to you. These are things that I will do on every tuesday. ( まいしゅうのかようび) あさ まいあさわたしはよくじゅういちじはんごるおきます。あまりあさごはんをたべません。でも、たいていわたしはミルクをのみます。 ごご いつもわたしはデバートロでじゅうにじごじゅっぷんににほんごのじゅぎょうガあります。 このあとどきときがくしゅくでひるごはんをたべます。 そして、さんじはんにしんりがくのしゅきょうがあります。 ばん まいばんはちじにばんごはんをたべます。そして、りょうのスポーツジムでゆうさんそうんどうをします。わたしはぜんぜんテレビをみません。よくしゅいちじごるしゅくだいをします。ごぜんさんじごるにねます。

评论
发表评论